Patient Policies

Booking Policy

To ensure optimum focus and personalized care and attention for our patients, we set limits on the number of participants we treat at any given time. Retreats are booked on a first-come first-served basis. Bookings are secured / confirmed only upon receipt of a 30% deposit. Once a deposit has been made, you will receive a confirmation email guaranteeing your reservation for your preferred dates. The remaining 70% will be collected the day of your medical volcanic water cleanse.

Payment Policy

Deposits to secure your booking can be made via: PayPal, Wise, Bank Transfer, Crypto USDT (TRC20)

Cancellation Policy

The 30% deposit is non-refundable. You can use it for any other date according the availability or transfer to another name.

Patient Responsibilities

We require patients to be completely honest when completing their health questionnaire, especially regarding drug or medication use, and trauma history so that we can ensure patient safety and a complete diagnosis. The Healing Tree Center is a supportive and judgment-free zone, but for patient safety we reserve the right to refuse treatment to patients with the following conditions: pregnancy, heart surgery /pacemakers, mental illness (e.g. schizophrenia, bipolarism), blood disease. If on the day of the retreat, or at any time during your retreats, any patient is deemed unable to continue or is in possession of prohibited ítems/sustances, you will not be able to participate or continue your retreat. We respectfully request that patients voice any questions or inquiries about our services without delay, so that we can assist them in a timely manner.

Openness & Respect:
We request that patients start their journey with: commitment, respect, an open mind, and an open heart. The focus should be centered at all times on safety, healing, self-respect, respect for others and respect for medicinal plants. Therefore, the retreat environment is substance-free, and patients who bring prohibited substances (alcohol, medications, pills, recreational drugs, both over-the-counter and prescription, oral contraceptives, and other herbal remedies) will not be able to participate in the retreat.

Every patient’s journey is private and specific to them. Different groups of patients may be present at the same time at our center for retreats depending on our booking availability. At The Healing Tree Center all patient records are maintained in a confidential manner, and for this purpose we cannot provide personal contact information. We request that patients be respectful of other persons needs, privacy and journeys. This includes being respectful of other participants requests and personal preferences for private spaces, or minimal or no contact post-retreat. We do take group photos at the end of the retreats so as not to interfere with patients treatment and to respect its sacredness. Photos are used to document patient activities and are used anonymously in The Healing Tree Center’s promotional material, and by signing this patients agree to allow The Healing Tree Center to use any photos for these purposes.